Recent Youtube Videos
We’re increasing our video content in 2021! Be sure to subscribe to our channel and give our videos a thumbs up, so we know what you like watching!
We’re delighted to share our interview with Dede of Brown Girl Gone Green! She’s a health coach who uses Plan to Eat to help her clients change their eating habits!
Mobile App Updates
We’ve been busy so far this year adding new features and squashing bugs for our iOS and Android app. This month we launched version 2.6.2 which included:
We’ve also been making consistent updates, squashing bugs, and adding features to the website!
- We added the option to bulk edit friend recipes (queue and rate).
- We added bulk editing to the Friends, Challenges, and Queue tabs.
- We made UX improvements to more clearly show that you’re in “bulk editing mode” for the Cook and Shop tabs.
- We also added the Random Recipe button to the website Recipe Book search and filter options!
- We fixed a bug that prevented recipes from being sorted properly when the “Times Planned” filter was applied.
- We fixed a bug causing comma-separated values in ingredients to round improperly.
- Plus additional “under the hood” improvements!
We’re excited to give you another month of fresh updates and exciting new features! We will continue to notify you of any new updates and features on our blog and via email. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always contact our support team at [email protected].
It took a bit of time investment to get myself set up and learning the app initially, but now I’m able to plan a week of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks) in a few minutes. I think I’ve cut my meal planning time in half and my grocery bill by about $100 a week. My husband does the shopping and knows exactly what to buy. No more food waste! Thank you! I hope you all keep going for a long time.
If you’re looking for a way store recipes, plan meals and save time buying groceries, please start using plan to eat. I also use the desktop version and printouts of recipes, menus and shopping lists. The whole program is very versatile and so worth the subscription in the time and effort it has saved me with meal planning.