Desktop App Updates
The team is busy squashing bugs and making updates. Recent updates include:
- We made some big updates behind the scenes, which help keep Plan to Eat running at 100%!
- In case you missed it, we added the Menu Editor in June! Which allows you to create new Menus from a blank template, edit existing Menus, and preview your Friend’s Menus!
Mobile App Updates
As always, we’re adding new features and squashing bugs for our iOS and Android app.
In Version 2.4.5 we updated the recipe filters so you can only see filters that will return any recipes.
Version 2.5.0 will include:
- The ability to print your Shopping List from the app.
- Grocery Delivery from your mobile Shopping List!
- When using the Cooking View on the planner and switching between recipes planned for the same day and meal time, the app will remember the currently selected directions step for each recipe.
We’re excited to give you another month of fresh updates and amazing new features! We will continue to notify you of any new updates and features on our blog and via email. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always contact our support team at [email protected].