Hannah Crum, aka “The Kombucha Mamma”, pioneered Kombucha Kamp in 2004 out of her small Los Angeles kitchen. In this episode, Hannah dives into the health and microbiome benefits of kombucha and why we should drink it regularly! She also demystifies the process of brewing your own kombucha at home, so you can get started making this potent health elixir yourself.
Jess Sherman helps kids experiencing moodiness, irritability, and anxiety feel better so life can settle down. In this episode, Jess talks about what it means to help kids handle stress from the outside-in and the inside-out. Jess gives tips for managing the desire for sweets and how to break the “after-dinner dessert” cycle. Jess is focused on a holistic, whole-body approach to wellness for children and she shares a lot of applicable information in this episode.
Recent Articles from the Blog
With dropping temperatures and snow in Colorado, we’re gearing up for winter and the upcoming holiday season. Enjoy this month’s blog posts to help you manage leftovers and use up your fall veggies!
The deep, earthy colors of rainbow carrots and kale mimic the changing leaves and create a rustic vibe, so a freeform shape seems apropos. Underneath the vegetables is a layer of creamy cheese (three cheeses, in fact) scented with lemon and herbs.
Eat This Much will help you figure out macronutrient targets based on your goals and then suggest recipes for your meal plan that help you meet your daily macros.
Annual Sale: Our annual sale is happening this month! Look out for the official announcement later this month, but mark your calendar for Nov 24th – 27th to save 50% on your annual subscription.
As always, the development team is working hard to fix bugs and build new features for the mobile app and website!
We released app versions 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 in October.
- We added the ability to view Estimated Cost, Nutritional Score, and Total Cost for events on the planner.
- We now fade previous events on the planner and made a few other UI tweaks.
- We fixed a UI bug with the Manage Store Categories page on the Shop tab.
- We fixed a bug that was removing a friend’s recipe from the recipe book if a draft of that recipe was not saved.
- We fixed a bug where the option to duplicate ingredients and notes was not working in Menus.
- We fixed a bug with recipe scheduling in the planner.
- We fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash when you were previously logged in, but aren’t anymore.
- We fixed a bug with the planner’s drag and drop behavior in iOS 17.
- We fixed a UI bug related to the keyboard appearing and dismissing on iOS.
- We fixed a bug preventing people from manually adding recipes while offline.
- We fixed a bug that disabled the account page when opening the account page from the account page.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
“A perfect tool for keeping recipies and planning my cooking and shopping. Simple and intuitive but lots of cool tools as well. Love the calendar integration and love sharing recipes so easily. I’ve used it for years now!”
“I have come to rely on this app to manage meal prep on a daily basis. Even better, the planning function is great for scaling recipes for dinner parties, and I can look up what I served on previous occasions. The shopping list function is extremely helpful too.”