We are continuing our Jamie’s Food Revolution cook-along for our second week. Here is the meal plan and the links to each recipe in our Plan to Eat account:
- Bolognese Sauce, pg. 165
- Tossed Salad with Yogurt Jam Jar Dressing, pg. 107
- Perfect Roast Chicken, pg. 196
- A Consistently Good Gravy, pg. 205
- Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips and Carrots, pg. 202
- Applesauce, pg. 210
- Pan Fried Glazed Pork Chops, pg. 230
- Baked French Potatoes, pg. 224
- Evolution Cucumber Salad, pg. 114
- Basic Stew Recipe-Beef and Ale, pg. 180
- Baked Carrots in a Bag, pg. 214
- Banana Tarte Tatin, pg. 334
- Get Into Oatmeal-Banana and Cinnamon, pg. 300
- Get Into Oatmeal-Blackberry and Apple, pg. 300
Each day we will prepare the recipes listed for that day and then write about our experience the same evening. So here is our invitation to you. Cook one or more of the above recipes with us this week and then leave a comment on the post for that recipe. You do not have to cook the recipe the same day we do, just sometime before next Sunday. You will then be entered into this weeks drawing for a 1 year free subscription to Plan to Eat.
The winner for last weeks giveaway is Abbie over at absfavrecipes.com! She has won a 1 year free subscription to Plan to Eat!
The above links do not include the directions to the recipes. You will need to acquire the cookbook, Jamie’s Food Revolution by Jamie Oliver. But you can save any recipe to your Plan to Eat account and generate a shopping list from the ingredients that have already entered. Many of the complete recipes are on Jamie Oliver’s web site.
We look forward to cooking with you!