Old Fashioned Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup fresh ground whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup fresh ground whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 cups grated zucchini, unpeeled
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly oil 2 bread pans.
- In a large bowl or mixer, mix eggs, oil, sugar, soda, salt and vanilla.
- Mix 1 cup of flour and 1 cup of zucchini into the egg mixture. While mixing add remaining flour and zucchini. Beat until blended. Add walnuts. Mix well.
- Bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes. Test after 40 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.