There are thousands of utensils and gadgets you could fill your kitchen with and we know it can be overwhelming! Check out our comprehensive list of what you actually need in your kitchen.
We’ve all had a dinner disaster once or twice! Before you toss out your cooking blunder, check out this post! Kim collected a few prized errors she has done more than once and how to fix them before anyone is the wiser.
Do you love pancakes, but struggle to make them allergen free? Monica is here to help! Check out this post for different ways to make pancakes, to fit anyone’s needs.
Recent Youtube Videos
We’re increasing our video content in 2021! Be sure to subscribe to our channel and give our videos a thumbs up, so we know what you like watching!
Mobile App Updates
We’ve been busy so far this year adding new features and squashing bugs for our iOS and Android app. This month, we launched versions 2.7.2 and 2.8.0 which included:
- We added the option to plan a Menu from the Planner’s action sheet.
- We added the option to reschedule a Menu event from the event’s action sheet.
- We heard your feedback and centered the shopping list store headings again to make it easier to see where one store ends and another begins.
- We fixed an issue causing the app to crash on iOS 11.2.6.
- Friend Menus should now load more smoothly.
- We now request you provide an email address to log in.
- We added a Forgot Email link that temporarily allows you to continue to sign in with your username and password so you can change your credentials.
- We added support for updating your email, password, and username in the app.
We’ve been making consistent updates, squashing bugs, and adding features to the website too! Here’s a list of what’s happened in the past month:
We’re excited to give you another month of fresh updates, bug fixes, and exciting new features! We will continue to notify you of any new updates and features on our blog and via email.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always contact our support team at [email protected].
Other News & Upcoming Events
We are hosting a guided introduction of Plan to Eat in July and August!
The Learning Series is 8 weeks of free custom lessons, designed to teach you the ins and outs of Plan to Eat and make meal planning simple. There will be instructional videos, live Q&As, and giveaways!
More info on the Learning Series coming soon!
For years, we had spreadsheets and to-do lists and everything else – taking up so much time to figure out what to eat and shop for. Plan to Eat is for the planner who wants to reduce trips to the grocery store, minimize food waste, easily coordinate grocery lists, and have a sense of control of your diet and meals.