A Guide to Pandemic Etiquette and Kindness
Kim put together a list of ways we can spread kindness in the grocery store and in our communities, in times of stress and chaos.
Decorating with Buttercream
This month’s post from Anna is a follow up to last month’s cake baking tips. This time, she’s teaching us how to make delicious buttercream and how to decorate cakes!
4 Tips for Making Bone Broth
We collaborated with YouTuber and Modern Pioneer, Mary Shrader, to learn the best way to make bone broth at home!
Keeping Food Fresh for Longer
Trying to grocery shop less? Kim has some great tips on how to make your perishable items last longer in between grocery runs!
Recent Mobile App Updates
We have been busy adding new features and squashing bugs for our iOS and Android app. Right now, version 2.3.11 is rolling out in both the iOS and Android stores.
- We updated the recipe book to account for both your search and sorting options when returning results.
- There is now a Relevance sorting option for the cookbook when you provide a search. Select it from the Filters link in the search bar!
- Android only: We resolved an issue preventing the recipe share extension from opening the app.
- iOS only: We now support dynamic font sizes! Change your phone’s font size in Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size and Plan to Eat’s font will adjust, too.
- iOS only: We updated the icon for viewing submenus on the Cook and Shop tabs.
We’re excited to give you another month of fresh updates and amazing new features! We will continue to notify you of any new updates and features on our blog and via email. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this meal-planning app has helped our family cut our last-minute fast food or restaurant spending. We are eating at home more, planning for better meals, wasting less food, and saving money (and time too!). The money we saved in the first month of using this app could have paid for 10 years worth of Plan To Eat subscription. Also, the more you use PTE to add and edit your recipes, the easier and more streamlined the whole process is. We love it.