The beginning of each year brings a flurry of excitement as we commit to making healthy changes. We all know that meal planning saves us money, time, and stress, but for a variety of reasons, meal planning remains a struggle for many of us.
If creating and following a meal plan feels impossible to you, we have the perfect opportunity to make 2017 the year that meal planning becomes a part of your life! Join us for Plan to Eat’s Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge.
The Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge is Plan to Eat’s 30-day challenge to help you start your own meal planning routine, and it’s completely free.
Throughout January you will see how to make freeze-ahead meals for one (or more!) weeks of dinners and have extras in the freezer. Imagine not having the stress of dinner for the entire week, but still get home-cooked meals on the table! On top of that, you’ll have backup meals in your freezer that you can pull out whenever you’re too busy to cook
We have provided recipes for the first two weeks from the book Fix, Freeze, Feast, and the second two weeks from 100 Days of Real Food. All of these tried and true recipes are perfect for preparing ahead of time so that you can avoid mealtime stress during the week.
You can also join the Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge Facebook group to discuss tips and tricks to make your kitchen super-efficient and get everyone fed.
This video will show you how the challenge works:
(If you don’t see the above video, click here to watch it)
Join the challenge:
1. If you don’t already use Plan to Eat, sign up for a free trial on our special Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge page, and you will automatically be linked to all of the free resources that you will need for the challenge.
2. If you are already logged into your Plan to Eat account, visit our welcome page for current accounts and we will automatically add the Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge recipes and menus to your friends page.
3. Join the conversation in our Facebook group to discuss tips and tricks to make your kitchen super-efficient while making sure that everyone is fed.
What’s a challenge without a $400 prize package at the end?!
Everyone who joins the challenge by friending Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge in your Plan to Eat account will be entered into a huge giveaway with a $400 prize package! The drawing will be held on January 31st and the winner will receive:
- ($200) KitchenAid 13 Cup Metal Food Processor (your choice of color!)
- ($39) 1 free year of Plan to Eat
- ($19) a Plan to Eat canvas shopping bag
- ($15) a copy of the book Fix, Freeze, Feast
- ($23) Komax Oven Safe Glass Food Containers
- And over $100 of other tools to get your kitchen set up and running efficiently!
So, join us!
If you are new to meal planning or struggling to start, join the challenge and let’s find a system that works for you.
And even if you are already a seasoned meal planner, we’d love for you to join our Facebook group so that we can all share tips and tricks with each other.
Let’s make 2017 the year that we get organized, and get dinner on the table!
The Giveaway Fine Print:
By participating in the Make Ahead Meal Plan Challenge you are entering and agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
• No purchase necessary.
• Open to residents of the U.S. 18+ (we apologize to those of you outside the US!)
• Opening date: 12/27/2016 03:00 pm MST
• Ending date: 01/31/2017 11:59 pm MST
• Giveaway sponsored by Plan to Eat, Inc. All rights reserved. 789 W 10th Street, Box 339, Loveland, CO 80537
• 1 winner will win all of the prizes of the giveaway: ($200) KitchenAid 13 Cup Metal Food Processor, ($39) 1 free year of Plan to Eat, ($19) a Plan to Eat canvas shopping bag, ($10) a copy of the book Fix, Freeze, Feast, ($23) Komax Oven Safe Glass Food Containers, and over $100 of other tools to get your kitchen set up and running efficiently!
• The winner will receive all of these items, mailed together, through US Mail.
• 1 winner will be chosen at random from all of accounts that are linked through a friendship to the Make Ahead Meal Plan Plan to Eat account.
• Plan to Eat will contact the winner via email.