We are rolling into week 3 of our Easy Meals for the New Year challenge. Today’s recipe comes to us from Cleverly Simple; a lovely blog with lots of delicious, easy, and creative recipes. Go check it out!
Sausage and Cheese Biscuits are the perfect meal prep recipe for a Sunday because you can make a large batch and freeze or refrigerate them so that they are ready to eat for the week ahead. Make a double batch of these, because they’ll be eaten up before you know it!
These Sausage and Cheese Biscuits are made with frozen (or fresh!) hash browns. If you are anything like me, the bag I get from the store is too huge for one recipe, so I always have some stashed away. This recipe is the perfect way to use it up!
Eggs, Sausage, and potatoes are the main components of this recipe, which make them the perfect grab-and-go breakfast for you and your family. These have great flavor and remind me a lot of the sausage balls my mom used to make us when I was a kid.
brought to you by Cleverly Simple
Make 2018 the year that meal planning becomes a habit.
To help you get started, we’ve put together an amazing collection of 30 easy-to-prepare recipes, and made them available to you right in your Plan to Eat account.
Connect with other Plan to Eat users in our Facebook group to share recipes and talk all things food! It’s completely free and we would love for you to join us.
Feature Highlight: Edit Planner
The Edit Planner feature of your Planner allows you to copy, move, swap, or delete multiple items, and create menus on your planner based on a range of dates. This allows you to:
- Move all future planned items forward a day or more if your schedule changes and you are unable to follow your plan. This happens to the best of us!
- Duplicate a week of recipes (or always repeating events) to a future date. (Because everyone’s family has favorites!)
- Swap one week or a few days recipes with another. (Last minute house guests!)
- Delete items from multiple days after making a mistake, like dragging a menu to the wrong location and forgetting to hit the undo button. (Oops!)
- Create and save menu’s for future use.
Click here for more information about how to use this tool to enhance your meal planning superpowers!