- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen raw shrimp
- barbecue sauce
- cherry tomatoes
- bell peppers
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- corn (1-2 ears per person)
- ground beef
- cheeseburger fixins
- Slice bacon into thirds lengthwise and wrap each 1/3 strip around one shrimp, threading them onto the skewer as you go.
- Cut veggies into big chunks and toss in olive oil with minced garlic, salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers.
- Peel and core your pineapple and slice into rings.
- Schuck your corn and remove any strands of corn silk.
- Prepare burger patties.
- Start with your burgers since they take the longest.
- Once you flip them, add the corn directly onto the grill and cook until it has pretty grill marks all around.
- Next, cook your shrimp, basting them with barbecue sauce while they cook, until they’re pink and no longer translucent.
- Add your veggie kebabs and cook for just a minute or two so they don’t get mushy.
- Finally, add your pineapple, just long enough for the sugars to begin to caramelize.
What will you be eating this Father’s Day?