Chicken Nuggets shared by sdenise
Course: Main Course
Source: Frugal Mom's OAMC
- Chicken cut into nugget sized pieces.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- Bread crumbs
- Cooking oil
Cooking Day Instructions:
1. Combine eggs and milk in shallow dish.
2. Combine equal amounts of breadcrumbs and flour on plate.
3. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
4. Add oil to frying pan and heat.
5. Add chicken pieces and cook nuggets until golden brown on each side
and chicken is fully cooked.
6. Flash freeze and add to freezer bag.
Serving Day Ingredients:
No additional ingredients needed.
Serving Day Instructions:
1. Defrost chicken.
2. Heat and serve.
* The final amount of eggs and milk you need depends upon how much chicken
** The amount of flour and bread crumbs needs to be equal. If you use ¼ cup
breadcrumbs to coat chicken, you mix it with ¼ cup flour. The final amount you
use depends upon how much chicken you are cooking.
Eating at Home
Should be Easier
Plan to Eat makes it
simple and effective