A Nutritionist and Dietitian duo, Carmen and Carly help women unlock the clarity and confidence they need to nourish their bodies holistically and age-proof their health while creating a simple and sustainable plan for feeding their family. We talk about the freedom of planning and how they have an incremental process for elevating women one meal at a time.
Sally Kuzemchak is a registered dietitian and mom of two who believes that every mom can feel successful and confident about feeding her kids, let go of the stress, and enjoy mealtime again. In this episode, Sally shares about the struggles many moms face when it comes to properly nourishing themselves. We also talk about her experience with raising teenagers and the issues that come up with food as kids get older.
Recent Articles from the Blog
We’re speeding toward 2024! It’s hard to believe it’s December. We hope you have a happy and heathy holiday season! Enjoy this month’s blog posts focused around holiday meals.
We put a lot of pressure on holiday meals, the food needs to taste amazing, it all needs to be hot and ready at the same time, and it needs to please everyone at the table. Or so we think.
With a colorful array of ingredients, a fall charcuterie board is an easy and fun way to impress guests and hold hunger at bay – it’s inviting, festive, interactive and sure to spark conversation!
Holiday Break: The Plan to Eat Team is taking a holiday break from December 25th – January 1st. We are genuinely taking a break from work and will be unavailable to answer support tickets. During our break, and anytime, can find answers to most questions on our support site.
The Learning Series: We will be running The Learning Series again in January 2024! Keep your eyes out for an email with a sign-up link soon.
As always, the development team is working hard to fix bugs and build new features for the mobile app and website!
We released app version 3.1.5 in November:
- You can now tap on the version number at the bottom of the Account menu to see a list of all recent updates to the app.
- We fixed a bug in Android version 9 and below that was not allowing people to add photos from their photo library.
- We fixed a bug that was sometimes hiding the Save button when changing the scaled servings size on recipes.
- We added more instructions for new users on the My Recipes page so they can easily get started adding recipes.
- We fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash for some users on newer Android devices.