In case you missed it in January, we are running another session of The Learning Series in March!
If you’re new to meal planning, or new to Plan to Eat, we’d love for you to join us for 5 weeks of custom meal planning lessons. This is a FREE guided introduction to meal planning with Plan to Eat.
We know meal planning is a time and money saver, but figuring out where to start can be tricky! We created The Learning Series to help you understand how to get started meal planning and how Plan to Eat can help.
We first ran The Learning Series in July 2021 and since then, we added more tutorial videos and an additional week of content!
The series is available to everyone, current subscribers or trialing customers. If you participated in The Learning Series previously and you would like access to the information again, you will need to sign-up below!
The Learning Series offers:
- A private portal to access all the Learning Series lessons.
- Exclusive getting started videos that walk you through features.
- 10 emails filled with custom content, sent right to your inbox!
- 2 Live Q&As with meal planning experts (that’s us)!
- 2 Giveaways, including gift cards to our swag store, handmade mugs, and more!
The Learning Series starts on March 7th, 2022, so sign up today!
If you have friends or family who are interested in learning more about Plan to Eat, please share this email with them. This is the perfect opportunity to learn how to meal plan and new customers will get a free 60-day trial!