Wilted kale salad w/ creamy dressing shared by HolFit
Serves Change 1 servings originally
- 2 heads kale this will seem like a lot but will wilt down when the salt is added
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- For the dressing
- 2 avocados
- 1 chipotle pepper*
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Chipotle soak water as needed to blend
- If not using chipotle peppers, substitute with 1/2 teaspoon each of onion powder, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and tamari/nama shoyu.
Visit therawchef.com for directions.