Seed Crusted Pesto Ball shared by HolFit
Source: Goop - Clean Recipes
Serves Change 1 servings originally
- 3 large handfuls organic spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large clove garlic peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds) finely chopped
- 1 box Mary's Gone Crackers
- 1 large Cucumber sliced
Blend in a food processor until sticky, scrape off the sides and form into a ball, then roll in the chopped pumpkin seeds.
Cover with plastic wrap if you’re not serving immediately, since it will oxidize and turn brown eventually although covered with pepita seeds, no one will notice and of course it still tastes amazing.
Serve with "Mary's Gone Crackers" brand crackers & cucumber slices