Course: Energy/Protein Bars
No Bake PB & Seed Bars shared by HolFit
Serves originally 1 servings
- Dry (use scant measurements):
- 1 & 3/4 C rolled oats
- 1 C crisp puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 C pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 C sunflower seeds
- 1/4 C chia seeds
- 1/4 C unsweetened coconut
- 1/8 C finely ground flaxseed
- Wet (use generous measurements):
- 1/2 C brown rice syrup
- 1/3 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1) Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl. Mix them together.
2) In a separate (microwave safe) bowl, mix together the wet ingredients, then microwave them for about 20 to 30 seconds. This will make it easier to mix and add to the dry ingredients since it’s really sticky!
3) Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix! Keep mixing until the wet binding ingredients are as well distributed as possible. Put some muscle into it!
4) Put the mixture into a shallow pan and flatten it down. Done and done!
Eating at Home
Should be Easier
Plan to Eat makes it
simple and effective