Shopping list with dates for recipes

nleprohn

11 Mar, 2012 04:23 PM

I love this program! And I would love it even more if - on the shopping list - it showed the date next to each recipe. Sometimes I want to buy one thing (like fish) later in the week, closer to the day I'll use it, but I want to get everything else in my main weekly shop. Since I use the mobile app in the store (LOVE IT), I have to remember what day I'm making someting or check the my calendar where the recipe is synced to (LOVE IT)...which then sometimes then mucks up my whole lousy internet connection at the store.

This program keeps getting better!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Clint on 15 Mar, 2012 03:34 AM

Hi,

If you open up the weekly planner at the bottom of your shopping list you
    can see when your recipes have been planned. I am also planning on making
    the recipe key more advanced, similar to a vertical meal planner, and that
    should help as well. It may be a few months before I can do that though.

Thanks for the feedback AND praise!
    Clint

2. 2 Posted by nleprohn on 05 Jun, 2012 10:27 PM

Right, but it doesn't tell me what day. So, if I'm debating about buying fish on Saturday, for example, it would be great to know that I don't plan on serving it until Thursday so I should wait to purchase.

So, it would be nice if on the shopping list on the mobil android ap, in addition to the list at the bottom with the recipies, it had the day or date next to it.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac