How not convert g to ounces and pounds

nerxs

19 Jun, 2011 02:53 PM

Just added a recipe with German unit g for "Gramm". After saving it everything is converted to ounces and pounds. But I don't cook with these units. How can I change this? Kind regards from Germany.

1. 2 Posted by CatVenz on 21 Jun, 2011 04:11 AM

All of my recipes are in metric units. I'm not sure when it started but now they all show on the recipe page in imerial units. They are fine on the edit recipe page so I'm finding I just have to open this page to follow my recipes my way. And the shopping list is useless to me now because all the units are wrong. Frustrating! I hope this is due to the development of some unit conversion tool. That would certainly be useful as so many recipes that I import are in imperial units.

2. Support Staff 3 Posted by Clint on 26 Jun, 2011 10:11 AM

Sorry for the delayed response. We have been having email issues the past few weeks. :(

I think I have fixed your issue for metric units. I broke it when I added unit conversion for the recipes and the shopping list a few weeks ago. I am still looking for a better solution that will include metric conversion but for now everything should be back to normal. PLEASE let me know if it works again or you are still having trouble.

3. 4 Posted by nerxs on 27 Jun, 2011 06:21 PM

Hi,

seems to be fixed now. Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
    nik

4. Support Staff 5 Posted by Clint on 27 Jun, 2011 07:01 PM

Perfect, thanks for letting me know.

5. Clint closed this discussion on 11 Jul, 2011 10:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac